How to make money on Binance Exchange :
Crypto market has emerged as the fastest fortune maker of the current era. Blockchain technology has empowered people to connect with global economy with least investment. There are so many stories out there when with a small investment of $5000 soared to millions in less than 5 years. Indian investors are slowly moving forward in crypto market and government is also not looking very confident about tax implementation on crypto. Although there is 30% tax on crypto gain but it is better than early rumors about crypto ban. But there is also room for improvement.
Wazirx is the most favorite trading platform for Indians because it has easy user interface and smooth process, but if you want to exploit maximum potential of cryptocurrency, sooner or later you have to be present on Binance exchange. Apart from trading here you can participate in ICO, IDO, Defi and liquidity pool. Binance exchange provides freedom anyone to make money online and fast without leaving home. But account creation and adding money to Binance account is not a cakewalk, here in this article we will see how to create account and add money to Binance account.
How to create account on Binance exchange:
To create a Binance account one must have a mobile number, email ID, govt. issued address proof and PAN card. If you have these documents you can create Binance account by following these steps.
- Download Binance mobile app from play store or App store.
- Open the app and tap on top left icon.
3- You will be redirected to a new page, here you have to click on right corner of the screen on “verify” icon.
4- Now you have to attach IDs and complete facial verification.
5- After successful submission Binance will verify your documents, it’ll take about a week, after successful verification Verify icon turns green and you are good to go.
How to add money to your Binance account:
Binance does not support credit or debit card for Indian banks but there are couple of methods to add money to your Binance account.
- P2P method: In this method you can buy crypto and stable coin like USDT, BUSD from different sellers. You can choose amount of which you want to buy USDT and send money to the seller account. After completion of payment you will receive USDT coins in your Binance funding wallet. To buy cryptos by P2P method follow these steps.
- Tap on trade at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on P2P icon at top right corner of the screen.
- Choose a seller and transfer money to get crypto.
- Trasfer funds from Wazirx: If you already have an account with Wazirx and then you can easily transfer crypto funds to Binance for zero charges. But Wazirx and Binance account must be created from the same email ID and mobile number. Follow these steps to transfer funds from Wazirx to Binance.
- Log in to Wazirx account on computer and click on “funds”.
- Click on “Transfer funds to Binance at zero fee”.
-Choose the crypto and fill the amount, then click “Transfer to Binance”.
- Fill the OTP when asked and you will receive the fund in your Binance account in no time.
How to delete Binance Account:
You can easily disable Binance account by following these steps.
- Open Binance app and tap on the icon placed at top left corner of the screen.
- Go to security and tap on disable account.